Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Now, I just want to play on my panpipes, I just want to drink me some wine.

I bought an Ipod. After a year with my no-name MP3 player bought cheap at the computer fair, I was ready for more. More functions, and A LOT more capacity. Much more than my computer, in fact. (Yes that says 60 GB. No I haven't filled it yet.) I'm not going to retire the little one though. Being small and having no moving parts, it's great for running jogging and other active pursuits.

Ever since I got my first Walkman I've always loved being able to take my music anywhere and listen to it privately. It's especially important when I'm away from home. I have a lot of different favourites, a lot of CDs to rip, a lot of songs that form the soundtrack to my thoughts, ideas and daydreams. Hence the engraving (free if you order from the Apple online store).

In other news, the magpie saga might not be over. Apparently the pair were spotted mating yesterday. Don't know if there is still time but maybe they will get another chance to raise some babies.

No comments: